Procrastination Simulator Procrastination Simulator

uhmmmm

well...aparently i'm a good procrastinator but can i just ask WTF is up with the clock hands??

Poltergifts Poltergifts

perfect combo

This game has the perfect combo: hard and fun(not to mention the HOLY SHIT! factor). Which makes the game completly addicting, I started it at about 11 last night then i was too tired to keep playing at about 1 so what was the first thing I did this morning? Get up and play poltergifts of course! great job on this extremely addicting game!

One Chance One Chance

Close to tears...

That was just amazing I spent three days at work and then the final three with my family and sat down on the park bench and closed my eyes for the final time...I mean is that how I would actually live out my final six days? Its crazy how much this game makes you think about everything...really great game and I have to say i love that there is no replay button I think thats what made the game even more real because in truth you couldn't redo your last six days for real so it makes it very realistic that you can't on this game either.

Dress Up Zevran Dress Up Zevran

fun

pretty cool..I love dragon age so this was really cool i agree with sailor poison though..clutter is pretty bad other than that it rocked

Autopsy Autopsy

OMG

I almost S**T myself lol! that was totally awesome..great game :)

Potion of Beauty Potion of Beauty

WOW

Very fun and VERY ADDICTING!! I absolutely love it!

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

wow!

That was an amazing series, with a great ending! I loved it! it had me completely addicted the whole time! great twist at the end too!!

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

THBEST OF THE WHOLE SERIES!!!

Amazing, the ending was soo unexpected and this one was the longest, creepiest, and hardest chapter of the series! Great job!

Cute Jigsaw Cute Jigsaw

challenging

I like it but I got to hard and the little thing that says click me for help...doesnt do anything...?

NeoWolf06 responds:

its meant to load another image, it works on my computer but doesn't work on here
i dunno why

Z-Rox Z-Rox

wow

i am at level 12 and its just stsrrting to get more and more chellenging...this is an amazing game! and i am addicted and my brain is melting...