Purged Purged

Good to se it on the front page

I watched this a while ago on Tarboy.com Glad to see it recognized..sad I almost forgot all about it! Its beautifully done and I still love it! Glad it got on the fp and reminded me all about it :)

Whole Grain Crackers Whole Grain Crackers

uhhmmm

Okay I am not even sure what I just watched and yet it was the greatest video ever! okay well maybe not but it was very close! this had me laughing at something when I couldn't even tell what the hell was going on! great job

Apathy Day Apathy Day

funny

Really good, it was interesting and has became my new fave holiday i was going to ask why its rated M and write more but i dont give a d---

The Chaos Emerald King The Chaos Emerald King

perfect christmas song!

I loved it The voices were perfect for the characters and the lyrics were genius! great job! 5/5/ 10/10

A paedophile story A paedophile story

Nothing like I thought it would be!

That was amazing. It was animated beautifully and you conveyed your message without even needing to say a word. I thought this was going to be something completely different and I was iffy about watching it but now I am very very very glad that I did! great job!

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

suprisingly funny

okay i predicted what would happen the first few times and would have shut it off had it not been for my sister sitting next to me cracking up. So i watched it and u got me laughing at the pizza delivery part :) all in all im glad i hung in there to watch the rest!

The Paper Towel Machine The Paper Towel Machine

how do youu like it??

that was really good, had no idea what it was about but the title was too odd not to watch :p really good animation...and a good point!

Seven Forbidden Love Seven Forbidden Love

lmfao

that was wayy better than i ever expected it to be :p very funny, and oddly true :0

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

wow...

this was such an amazing story! everything was beautifully done, had me crying at the end even, i absolutely loved this :)

Longcat is Long Longcat is Long

very longg

very cool that is one long kitty! I also love the little meow button on the menu screen ^-^